Treepl CMS utilises the ImageProcessingModule which allows you to perform image manipulations (such as resizing, cropping, quality/compression, filters, etc.) simply by adding URL querystring parameters to your image source paths.
For configuration options and further instructions, see the external resource links below.
- Resize (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/resize/)
- Crop (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/crop/)
- Format (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/format/)
- BackgroundColor (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/backgroundcolor/)
- Quality (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/quality/)
- AutoRotate (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/autorotate/)
Please let us know if you have any other contributions or know of any helpful resources you'd like to see added here.
We are always happy to help with any questions you may have.
Send us a message at email@example.com and we will consult you as soon as possible.