Treepl CMS utilises the ImageProcessingModule which allows you to perform image manipulations (such as resizing, cropping, quality/compression, filters, etc.) simply by adding URL querystring parameters to your image source paths.
For configuration options and further instructions, see the external resource links below.
ImageProcessor Docs: http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/
- Resize (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/resize/)
- Crop (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/crop/)
- Format (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/format/)
- BackgroundColor (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/backgroundcolor/)
- Quality (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/quality/)
- AutoRotate (http://imageprocessor.org/imageprocessor-web/imageprocessingmodule/autorotate/)
Please let us know if you have any other contributions or know of any helpful resources you'd like to see added here.
We are always happy to help with any questions you may have.
Visit the Treepl Forum for community support and to search previously asked questions or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consult you as soon as possible.